We are back and missing Nepal desperately! Our trip was wonderful, thanks to your careful planning. We did all that we hoped to, and more. What makes Nepal so special is that is has so many different facets – nature, wildlife, history and culture.
Visit Nepal-Tibet Treks & Expedition (P). Ltd.
Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: + 977-1-4700085, 4700234,
Fax: + 977-1-4700234
Mobile: + 977-98510 25466 (Birendra)
Regarding Dromo Peak 6855m, that is a peak open only for expedition and not a trekking peak like Mera and other. It means Royalty fee is (US$ 2 000) is levied by the Government and you have to be accompanied by a Liaison Officer. You have procedure all documents as Expeditions.
The following documents have to be sent to the Ministry of Tourism, Mountaineering Division, Kathmandu, Nepal.
1. Completed Application (Schedule-1 of Regulations)
2. Endorsement/Recommendation letter of the National Alpine club. (If there is no Alpine club, endorsement of the Government)
3. Short biography of all members of the expedition (with photograph)
4. Map and/or photograph of the mountain indicating climbing route.
5. Approach route map.
Departure: On your Request.
Season: Spring & Autumn
Duration: 24 Days
Maximum altitude: 6855m.
Day 01 : Arrival Kathmandu Airport & Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 : Trekking permit formalities, hotel Bed Breakfast
Day 03 : Flight: Ktm - Biratnagar, Bus drive to Basantapur,
Trek 1 - camp
Day 04 : Trek 2 - Chauki, camp
Day 05 : Trek 3 - Gupha Pokhari, camp
Day 06 : Trek 4 - Nesum, camp
Day 07 : Trek 5 - Mitlung, camp
Day 08 : Trek 6 - Chirwa, camp
Day 09 : Trek 7 - Sakhatum, camp
Day 10 : Trek 8 - Amjilesa, camp
Day 11 : Trek 9 - Gyabla, camp
Day 12 : Trek 10 - Ghunsa, camp
Day 13 : Trek 11 - Khambachen, camp
Day 14 : Trek 12 - Lhonak, camp
Day 15 : Trek 13 - Pang Pema , camp
Day 16 : Trek 14 - Drohmo Peak ascent, camp
Day 17 : Trek 15 - Lhonak, camp
Day 18 : Trek 16 - Ghunsa, camp
Day 19 : Trek 17 - Seleley, camp
Day 20 : Trek 18 - Mirgin La crossing - Tseram, camp
Day 21 : Trek 19 - Ramche, camp
Day 22 : Trek 20 - Torontan, camp
Day 23 : Trek 21 - Omje Khola, camp
Day 24 : Trek 22 - Mamanke, camp
Day 25 : Trek 23 - Bhanjyang, camp
Day 26 : Trek 24 - Lali Kharka, camp
Day 27 : Trek 25 - Suketar, camp
Day 28 : Flight : Suketar - Kathmandu hotel B/B
Day 29 : Free day in Ktm, hotel B/B
Day 30 : Final departure, transfer to airport
The Fees for Peak Climbing under NMA Permission:
There are various trekking peaks in the Everest, Annapurna and other regions of Nepal. Permits for these trekking peaks can be obtained on the payments.
Group Size 01 to 04 : US $ 350.
Group Size 05 to 08 : US $ 350.- + 40.- per extra person
09 to 12 : US $ 510.- + 25.- per extra person
* Accommodation in Kathmandu as per your Different Standard on B.B Basis
* All Camping Equipments for Trekking & Climbing
* 3 Meals Every Day Freshly Cooked by our Experience ( Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Well Experience English Speaking Trekking Guide, Climbing Guide & necessary staffs
* Necessary Ground Transportation (Car , Bus)
* National Park fee, Trekking Permit
* Flights (Kathmandu -Biratnagar & Suketar- Biratnagar –Kathmandu)
* Farewell dinner
Cost Not Includes
* All the Expenses of Personal Nature
* PERSONAL equipment
* High risk medical insurance
* International air ticket & airport tax international
* Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
* Emergency Rescue evacuation incase needed
* Bar bills & Beverage
* Nepalese Visa
* Emergency rescue flight if needed
* Nepal Visa
* Airport Taxes (Int’l NPR 1700)