We are back and missing Nepal desperately! Our trip was wonderful, thanks to your careful planning. We did all that we hoped to, and more. What makes Nepal so special is that is has so many different facets – nature, wildlife, history and culture.
Visit Nepal-Tibet Treks & Expedition (P). Ltd.
Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: + 977-1-4700085, 4700234,
Fax: + 977-1-4700234
Mobile: + 977-98510 25466 (Birendra)
Pisang Peak (6091m) rises from yak pastures above the village in a uniform slope to the final summit pyramid, which is an undistinguished snow and ice slope. The peak obviously has a lot of scope for exploration and pioneering. The whole of the western flank, which is guarded by a hanging glacier, would appear to offer a considerable challenge. Its a long snow slog above Pisang village, steep snow at the top. The mountaineering school at Manang uses Pisang Peak for training climbs.
Facts of the peak climbing
Departure : On your Request.
Season : Spring & Autumn
Duration : 24 Days
Grade : Alpine
Maximum altitude : 6091m.
Region : Annapurna
Entry : Besishahar
Exit : Pokhara
Day To Day Itinerary:
Day 01 : Arrival Kathmandu Airport & Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 : Prepared permit & briefing
Day 03 : Kathmandu. Drive to besi Sahar 823m.
Day 04 : Besi Sahar - Nyagdi
Day 05 : Nyagdi -Jagat
Day 06 : Jagat -Dharapani 1943m.
Day 07 : Dharapani -Chameb 2713m.
Day 08 : Chame -Pisang Village 3185m.
Day 09 : Pisang - Pisang Base camp 4200m.
Day 10 : Pisang BC - High camp 5300m.
Day 11 : High camp - Summit 6091m. and back Base Camp
Day 12 : Base Camp - Manang 3550m.
Day 13 : Manang rest
Day 14 : Manang - Thorong BC [Phedi] 4500m.
Day 15 : BC - Thorong Pass 56416m. - Muktinath 3800m.
Day 16 : Muktinath - Jomsom 2700m.
Day 17 : Jomsom – Kalopani 2530m.
Day 18 : Kalopani – Tatopani 1189m.
Day 19 : Tatopani – Ghorepani 2850m.
Day 20 : Ghorepani – Tirkhedunga 1577m.
Day 21 : Tirkhedunga – Birethati, Nayapul & drive to Pokhara
Day 22 : Drive to Kathmandu
Day 23 : Kathmandu
Day 24 : Final Departure.
* Accommodation in Kathmandu as per your Different Standard on B.B Basis
* Permit fee of Pisang 6091m. Peak
* All Camping Equipments for Trekking & Climbing
* 3 Meals Every Day ( Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Well Experience English Speaking Trekking Guide, Climbing Guide & necessary staffs
* Necessary Ground Transportation (Car , Bus)
* National Park Entry Fee
* Farewell dinner
Cost Not Includes
* All the Expenses of Personal Nature
* PERSONAL equipment for climbing & Trekking
* Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
* Climbing food
* Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
* Emergency Rescue evacuation incase needed
* Trekking Sleeping bag & Jacket
* Personal expenses
* Tipping (Tips)
* Bar bills & Beverage
* Nepal Visa